The Organic UK Vision
“It’s 2013, and with the successful delivery of a three year communications campaign, there’s a 15% annual increase in organic volume sales by widening and increasing per household expenditure”.
The Campaign’s Mission
Communication of the benefits and values of organic food to a wider audience with the greatest potential for growth:
- Through a series of category specific messages
- Which demonstrate that organic food and farming deliver against a broad set of dietary, ethical and environmental values.
This vision and campaign mission will be achieved through three different activities:
- – evaluating market trends and consumer attitudes to provide a measure of UK consumers reactions towards organic products, establish the UK consumers awareness, understanding and relationship with a range of brands and measure the success of the OrganicUK campaign.
- – creating and updating a website which displays the campaign, covering bespoke activity and using the support of public relations and other comunication activities.
- – a programme of creative news and feature coverage generating media relations projects designed to engage the target audience with key messages relevant to their motivations and beliefs, building on basic interest created by advertising activity and driving campaign traffic to the website.