We are able to include a number of natural additives to your feed such as:
Great for Salmonella control programmes. Bio-Mos promotes good bacteria and natural defences.
Bio-Mos is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos ‘feeds the GI tract’ and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.
- Bio-Mos maintains gut health
- Bio-Mos participates in normalising gut microflora
- Reinforces the natural defences
- Reinforces the function of the digestive system
- Helps / contributes to managing the risk of diarrhoea
- High level of activity against key poultry pathogens
- Proven efficacy against enteric and respiratory infections in chickens
- Zero withdrawal period for eggs
For the treatment and prevention of chronic respiratory disease (CRD) and air sacculitis caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Mycoplasma synoviae.
Poultry should not receive products containing ionophores (monensin, narasin or salinomycin) during or for at least seven days before or after treatment with tiamulin.
These are included for the Microbial control of health threatening bacteria in particular Salmonella and E-Coli. Organic acids will further enhance the benefits provided by Bio-Mos and Herban.
The best source of highly digestible proteins and amino acids. Contains essential minerals, particularly calcium and phosphorus which are important for skeletal growth. Supplies Omega – 3 fatty acids which aid bird health and immunity.
Enhances bird health and improved disease control Vitamin E levels have been enhanced.
This is a natural source of Selenium, an essential trace element. It is vital for optimising bird health and egg viability. It is easily absorbed by the bird and contributes to:
- Breeding performance – through improved sperm motility and vigour
- Chick immunity
We offer a range of Anti-Coccidial Treatments.
Flubenvet is a broad spectrum wormer, effective against most worms throughout their life cycle. It is an in-feed medication which is recommended for use over a maximum 7 day period.